From:
Tony O'Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:06:23 -0000
Here is a laugh is a laugh for you

I was contacted a few month ago to see if I was willing to have my ferrets
do some photo work and what they ended up doing was modelling harnesses,
collars and ferret finder for working ferrets, as none of my ferret where
bred for working I thought that this was the biggest laugh of all.  I am
now just going off to another photo shoot as I was asked if my ferret
would be interested in modelling hammocks and other things for ferrets.

http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/houseferrets13uk
Ant / Tony O'Sullivan President/Secretary SMWR inc.  NHFA, UK