From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:41:20 -0800
We have 2 new ones to the Fur Kidlets.  Tazz, is a sable, beautiful coat
loves to cuddle, Bee is cream color with lots of cinnamon color.  They
are both under the age of 2 yr.

Wee One met up with Tazz, he didn't take any bull from her like the ones
do.  He set her in place and boy she is hissing at him.

Put a fresh clean hammy in their cage and boy did Tazz love it.

His Mommy is moving into a house and is not allowed to have the ferrets
and not caged ones either.  She can call or email me to let me know when
she will be coming thru to Victoria.  Then they will stop by to see them.

BCMarie and her 9 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC