From:
ferret Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 20:50:00 PDT
Dear FML,

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry to hear about the beloved ferrets
that have died reciently.  It has been about 2 week since I have had time to
read the FML, so please except my belated condolences and know that you are
all in my prayers.

We still have not recieved the test results back from MSU (Michigan State
University).  It seems that what ever it was in the food that took 7 of our
fur kids, has the lab baffled.  I will let you all know how it turns out as
soon as I know.  Against my better judgement, I still can not give the name
of the food publically.

On a more cheerful note, Missy..  a two year old shelter ferret found a home
last week after a one year stay at our shelter.

I'd also like to thank those of you who have donated time, money, and
supplies to the shelter.  Words could never express the look on a fur-kid's
face when they sleep in a hammock, play with a toy, or explore a ferret
cage (rather than a bird cage, or aquarium that many people bring ferrets
to the shelter in) for the first time.  THANK YOU!  Every donation, no
matter how small, makes a big difference!

Ferret Love & Dooks
Vikki
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter
http://www.webspawner.com/users/SSFERRETS/