From:
Emmett Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 22:15:31 -0600
Hi,

Please check out our new ferret product review blog. We are currently
giving away a bag of a new product called Legacy Cat (protein levels
are more than adequate for ferrets). Enter to win. Follow the blog to
hear about new contests.

Essential Ferret Services of Idaho is the testing facility and all
products are used by multiple ferrets at different stages of life and
health. Our product reviews are thorough and our giveaways are great!
If you have a product you'd like reviewed, just drop us a note at
[log in to unmask] and we can work on getting your product out there.

www.ferretfinds.com

Laura
Essential Ferret Services