From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:29:50 -0400
Today we were cutting our ferret-in-laws nails when he twitched or jumped
or something and blood GUSHED out of his nail.  Having no styptic pencil we
cleaned the area with peroxide and stopped the nail bleeding with flour.
Is this okay?  Is there anyone who has done this before?  What can we do to
help him, he is a HUGE active ferret, about 4 pounds?  My guilt is enormous
so some advice would help.

Guilty fuzzie mom,
her four disappointed ferrets, two anxious foster ferrets, one cautious
and one sore ferret-in-laws