From:
Patti Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:13:01 -0800
She climbed the mountains between her and the woman with easy grace.  Her
feet sank into the softness of the ground.  The first foothill was easy;
the next climb was hard and steep to the main mountain.  Down a ravine
she slid and then up another slope.  Finally atop the highest summit she
paused and gazed solemnly down upon her prey.  The woman stirred and in
spite of the silence opened her eyes.

I don t think it s morning little one.  murmured the woman.

Once again Ginger wondered what morning meant.  It always seemed to be
important to the woman but not to her.  Then she danced the invitation to
play and disappeared under the sheets to find the feet.  For a while the
toes played the game of tag with her here and there in the delicious
darkness of new tunnels that only lasted a second and went anywhere she
wanted them to.  Tired for a moment, she rested curled around a foot
holding a toe with her paws.  Her softness and warmth lulled the woman
back to sleep and so she missed the subtle push and then the gentle lick
that clued the return of the game.  Ginger chomped and then danced away
as the feet once again led the way through the hidden paths in the
sheets.

Ginger (I think we need more pillows on the bed. I could go higher.)

Butter (You stepped on me.)

No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a
rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.

       Patti Higgins Realtor., GRI, eCertified.
       Prudential Vista
       Direct Line 907-273-7228
       Cell Phone 907-360-2561
       Home:  907-349-3628