From:
Nicholas Kuecken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 05:56:29 -0800
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to warn everyone about the 2 level Marshall Cages. I had
two ferrets surrender this week in one so I thought nothing of putting
them back into it. Thursday night while we were asleep one of the boys
must of fell from the top hammock and broke his back. The injury was
bad enough that he was put to sleep at the vets office Friday morning.
We had put three hammocks and the shelves and ramps in the cage but he
must of fell through all that to land on the bottom of the cage. We
are not sure whether he fell on the igloo that I keep in the cage for
them to cuddle in or the litter box or for that matter nothing but the
bottom of the cage which has a big blanket in it.

So please be care full
Hallee