From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:50:45 -0400
We Proudly Present our Monthly TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Information Day
and Ferret Day Spa on Saturday September 18, 2004 at Petco in Reading,
Pa.  This event will run from 9am-?.  We will feature ferret related
items for sale along with information flyers, our customized ferret
health records full of wonder ferret facts (which you can get from us
for $1.37 donation just by emailing us), and we will be providing and
teaching the proper techniques for nail clipping and ear cleaning.  Teeth
cleaning is also available.  We will also be providing education about
ADV.  You can also meet some of our adoptable ferrets (sorry no same day
adoptions but applications for adoption will be provided).

If you live in the Reading area and would like to come out and support
a great Family Run Rescue, please stop by and introduce yourself!

Marguerite Rauenzahn (Shelter Director), Information Day Volunteers Caryn
Heffner and Lisa Thomas.

PA Dust Bunny Rescue
"They need homes too!"

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064