Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:09:48 -0800
just wanted to send my sincere thank you to all of you that responded
on my little guys weight loss I hope I have been able to respond to
each of you personally but I by chance I missed someone I wanted to
make sure you know it did not go un read I got a overwhelming response
from everyone and Its one of the reasons I am so very greatful for the
FML!

I take him back to the vet next month for another weigh In and will let
you all know how it goes. Im just greatful I can go in now with a lot
more information and several more ideas to try before I have to worry
about surgery.

Thank you all so much,
Michelle and the fuzzies