From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:45:09 -0600
>From:    Miss Hottie <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: hardwood floor cleaner?
>
>I have one ferret (Bandit-male) and hardwood floors.  It seems that
>the sealant type stuff I used on the floor is soaking up ferret smells
>(urine, poopies, etc.).  What is a good cleaner that would help with this.
>I used a powdery stain and odor cleaner from Wal-Mart and it didn't touch
>the smells, but it sure did strip the floor in that place.

The Ferret Store and many other pet shops have a chemical called Nature's
Miracle which has an enzyme that does a beautiful job of removing stains
and odors.  I just sprinkle a bit over the effected area and let it set a
minute.  Then I run over it with a scrubbing pad and wipe it up with a
paper towel.  A little more is sprinkled over it and allowed to dry.  The
odor and stain are gone!

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you think a "Merge" sign is a personal challenge.