From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:53:45 -0500
Incidentally Birgit, I realized that we do agree on one thing, and I
realized this after I sent in my post yesterday.  Most of my weasels are
most beautiful not dressed up, and "naked" in just their fur.  I have
one who is always on the thin side no matter what I feed him, and boy
does he love his soup so I don't understand, but anyway.  Most of us
agree that dressing them up for little moments like I stated before is
no big deal, they are still beautiful, look at their eyes, look at their
darling little faces.  I have yet to see a ferret that I say, "You're
ugly" about, and this I can most definitely say about some children and
babies.  I am a NICU nurse and not every human is cute, but I can say
that most weasels I have seen are adorable, and beautiful in their
nakedness, but they are also pretty darn cute in little outfits
occassionally as well.

To people who couldn't link to the site I sent yesterday, go to
www.howardcountytimes.com and scroll down the page to the section titled
GO!.  You'll see the picture of Nancy and a ferret right there, I believe
it might be the third or fourth section down the page.  Sorry about that.

Jen