From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:39:31 -0500
Seems like I have been writing a lot lately, first Fruity, then Ollie-Bear,
now Emily... Fruity goes in on Monday for a blood test to see if he has
insulinoma, then we'll know for sure.  Oliver is doing better with his leg
this morning from the rabies shot that caused him to limp around.  (Reminds
me of a seal, the white baby ones with the big dark eyes.) I'm really
surprised that out of all these members that no one replied with that
happening and only two replies at that.

Emily has a swollen rectum and has blood.  What does this mean?  She's
going in with Fruity on Monday, unless my vet wants to see her sooner.
Just got a call from my vet and he wants me to drop her off this evening to
check her out, must be more serious than I'm hoping it is.  I really don't
want to leave her overnight.  My kids are falling apart :o(  Please, any of
you that have experienced this before, please e-mail me.  My home e-mail is
[log in to unmask] since I won't be checking this one until Monday when I'm
back at work.

Thanks,
Mary and The 12 Munchkins