Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:35:21 EDT
vkwalsh, I understand where you're coming from as far as being
concerned for the ferrets, ferret welfare is of major concern to all of
us, but accidents DO happen and your concern doesn't give you the right
to attack a poster the way you attacked Alex. It was downright rude.
Are we to assume that you've never accidentally cut your finger with a
knife, and if so, should we keep knives and other sharp objects away
from you? There's nothing wrong with expressing your concerns and
views, but before you attack another poster, you need to think about
what you're saying and how you're saying it because the person on the
other end of that has feelings too. What happened with Ping was an
accident, and kudos to Alex for adopting Todd into their family.