Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:50:52 -0500
>From: The Countess <[log in to unmask]>
>
>My Amy and Isabeau are VERY interested in this Canadian fert Dippy
>speaks of.  Who ishe and does he like albino dainty girls and feisty
>sable girls?  They want to know if he is strictly Dippy's man...
>
>Diane, the human slave

Sproinnnnnng!

::Toby the Canadian springs up on his back legs with paws waving wildly
in the air::

ME, it's ME......I love dem lil white girly's and brown girlys and ....
well as long as day don't go near Da Mom...den I have ta bite em.

I had a biggest crush on Dippy but my man Doodle Bug is a serious dude
who has fallen head over heels for this lil Southern Belle.  You can see
dem in da S.O.S. calendar too!

So as Doodle Bug is my bestest friend and sends me treats all da way
from Sunny California I will be da Best ManFerret and move on to other
girly's....I am still waiting for a message from my Annie Bones but she
be ignoring dis Handsome Boy!

But Miss Dippy, I hear bout your great adventure and your love of da
Kitty Toes.  I have a whole bunch of Kitty Toes to send you as soon as I
get dem off dese cats.  Dey are Not being very giving either!  Can I send
you da whole cat instead?