From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:26:15 -0400
I just sent this to the FHL:

http://www.pmbrowser.info/

I put in "ferret + adrenal" and got 52 artciles from various journals.

Here are some examples of the structure:

4:
Temporary tube cystostomy as a treatment for urinary obstruction
secondary to adrenal disease in four ferrets.
Nolte DM, Carberry CA, Gannon KM, Boren FC
J Am Anim Hosp Assoc. 2002 Nov-Dec ; 38(6): 527-32
Abstract - PubMed - FullText - Order - Citation - Related - TouchGraph -
SFX - References (0)

6:
Solitary dermal leiomyosarcomas in 12 ferrets.
Mikaelian I, Garner MM
J Vet Diagn Invest. 2002 May ; 14(3): 262-5
Abstract - PubMed - FullText - Order - Citation - Related - TouchGraph -
SFX - References (0)

7:
Adrenal teratoma in four domestic ferrets (Mustela putorius furo).
Williams BH, Yantis LD, Craig SL, Geske RS, Li X, Nye R
Vet Pathol. 2001 May ; 38(3): 328-31
Abstract - PubMed - FullText - Order - Citation - Related - TouchGraph -
SFX - References (0)

I have pulled up "full text" for a few of these, complete with
illustrations, but for some that doesn't work.

"Touch graph" is too small for my eyes so I'll try it with a larger
screen and molre enlargement later.

"Related" pulled up 245 articles.

With "SFX" I noticed that other articles by the same author can be
pulled up but it also has text too small and sturcture too involved
for me to navigate easily on this screen at a larger size.