From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 22:02:33 -0500
Hi,

I would really like to know what coloing our two ferrets are.  We have
been told so many things.  If there is anyone who could shed some light
on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Rascal - dark brown feet (almost black), gets lighter as it goes up the
legs.  Hips/shoulders white undercoat, silver/brown guard hairs.  Medium
brown "eyeliner" around eyes, medium brown patches on cheeks.  Pink
nose, light brown V shape from top of nose to eyes.  Head - white
undercoat, silver/brown guard hairs.  Yellow stripe up back.  Dark brown
tail, lighter as it goes up.

Digger - four white paws.  Legs are dark brown with some white guard
hairs.  Lighter when hits torso.  Creamy undercoat with yellow spots,
brown/whitish guardhairs on torso.  silverish guard hairs with brown
diamond between ears.  Brown cheeks, rest of face creamy white.  Pink
nose, white chin to white bib.  Brown stripe down tummy.  White spots on
knees & tummy.

                thanx in advance      Krista & Tracey
                                        Racal & Digger "what are we??"