From:
Jodi Corley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:18:58 EDT
Hi everybody!

I just moved from the Hampton roads area in Virginia to Laramie Wyoming
for school and needed to find a good vet for my four ferts.  I am totally
open to traveling four hours or more if necessary.  If anyone knows of a
good vet that specializes in ferts near Laramie (Cheyenne, Denver, etc.),
then I (and my babies) would be very grateful for the tip.

Thanks so much!
Jodi, Mr., Auto, Sharkie, and Fatso

Ps.  My last vet in the Hampton Roads area was Dr. Peter Fisher and he
was excellent.  It was a little pricey, but he did wonderful work on my
Mr. removing her right adrenal gland.  He is at Pet Care veterinary
Hospital in VA Beach just in case anyone is looking for a vet in
Virginia.