Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 17:31:08 -0700
Hi Guys and Gals

As some of you may remember I brought home my first ferret that is 5 months
old, well needless to say it was love at first sight, well today I brought
home a 7 week old Albino Male and my Female Sable licked her chops and went
at him like he was lunch, I can understand the territory thing but my baby
Albino rolled over and sort of said "do with me as you will" Maybe he is to
young to realize he is a ferret at all.  I now have them in separate cages
living next to one another and hope that I will slowly be able to work them
into the same cage or at least let them play together.

Any and all advise is welcome.

I was also wondering if the Albinos are naturally more subdued then their
mates or did I just find the only known lap ferret.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and Ideas.  Oh yeah if anyone has the
phone number or the e mail address for Ferret Rescue and/or Ferret Haven in
the Spokane Washington area would you be so kind to forward it my way.