From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:32:40 -0500
They are starting to act like *normal* ferrets!  They are playing and
"talking" and even trying to escape from their cages!  The one "jail
breaker" we did get, saw me coming and sat in the middle of the floor,
looked up at me and decided he was proud of himself and "dooked" on his
merry way.

Most of them will be spayed/neutered in the next few weeks as 2 have started
to show signs of heat.  They are going in today to be "fixed".  Thanks to
the efforts of all envolved with the ferrets, I think they will all be fine
and happy forever!

Randy