From:
David and Serena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 21:15:24 -0500
I was wondering about what would be best to feed my little squirts... I am
currently using Science Diet kitten formula.  I noticed that many people
writing on this subject use either totally ferret or Iams... Is Science diet
acceptable?  I'm having trouble getting my smallest to eat anything else...
Also, how can you tell if you have an overwieght ferret?  I have a little
girl that I am worried might be putting on a little bit too much wieght, but
I don't really know what's standard.

Serena Cissell & the fur slinkies