From:
"David C. Bonesteel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:52:17 -0500
I would like to thank everyone who emailed me on what type of food to use.
I chose to go with Totally Ferret because after reviewing the ingredients
and percentages I thought it was the best.  I will probably try to mix
that with something else but I am not sure what yet.

Thanks for all the information on ECE that I received a few weeks ago.
All of my ferrets are doing well.  The two who has it had another bout of
diarrhea but it has cleared up and they are eating on their own.

I also bought another ferret at the beginning of February.  She was the
last one left at the pet store and they had reduced the price on her so how
could I resist.  She is an albino and her name is Zoe.  She has been great
and it is the first baby (kit) I have owned.  The only problem is that I
can't seem to break her of her biting habit.  I isn't too terrible but when
she is all excited she will nip anything that gets near her even the other
ferrets.  The get along pretty well, the older ones won't leave her alone.
They love to chase her around.  It is so funny to watch.  Also, at what age
can I move her into their cage.  She is about 4 months old now.  I really
want them all to get along and to be able to live in the same cage
together.

Thanks, Jaki and the fantastic four, Mulberry(the birthday boy), Chili,
Wanda and Zoe