From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:30:50 EST
:::::Laying back in my hammie, with a leg hangin over, singin::::::

Georgia, Georgia, the whole day through, Just an old sweet song keeps
Georgia on my mind.........

I wonder if my mommy will let me go to Jawja to the International Ferret
Symposium?  I wanna go, I wanna go bad!.  I wanna see Aunty Wolfy, Aunty
Sharon, Aunty Judy, oh heck almost all my aunties will be there.  I hear
there is this big ol ADV Quilt there too.  I wonder if they will let me
test drive it at naptime.hmm.  I am gonna have to ask Aunt Judy about
that.

:::Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind..::::::

 http://www.ferretcongress.org/
 International Ferret Congress

Doodlebug, Star of Stage and Screen
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html