From:
Ingella Arwidsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:12:08 +0100
Today in the FML,Lynda Reid refers to a Swedish website giving incorrect
info about ferrets.  I immediately went to the website in question to read
for myself (I am Swedish, living in Sweden) but cannot find the quoted
misinformation.

Under what headline was it ?  I think I have looked through them all.
Maybe it is already deleted ?  This ferret association is new to me but
all I could see on their homepage seemed OK .

The oldest (and as I thought, the only) ferret association in Sweden is
"Svenska Tamillerfvreningen" with website adress
 > www.djur.com/husdjur/iller.htm <

They only have the page in Swedish , however.

There is a page in English though,
 > www.canit.se/~griffon <

where you can read about ferrets in English too.  This page is made by a
Swedish Ferret Fan in whom I have great confidence.  Take a look there !

Finally - if you are a Ferret Fan, you will hear incorrect things all the
time.  What I have noticed as the biggest difference between Sweden and the
USA in ferreting has to do with health care.  We do not at all treat our
ferrets for all the things you do.  I do not wish to go into that since I
have been flamed before.  Anyhow, we can agree that we love our ferret
friends.

For the Ferrets
Ingella Arwidsson