Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:54:29 -0500
The FML Shelter Fund (Support Our Shelters - S.O.S.) is able to accept
donations in Bill Gruber's name in memory of his ferret, Sophie.  We also
wholeheartedly support your donations to the Morris Animal Foundation.

S.O.S. is three FML members who raise money for the ferret shelters by
publishing the FML Shelter Update, selling ferret coloring books, etc.  From
time to time, when we have a few hundred dollars, we survey the shelters
about their needs, consult the info we've gathered on the Update, and send
what we have gathered to those shelters that are experiencing financial
stress.  This has taken the form of Totally Ferret, free coloring books to
sell to raise money, and donations to their vet bills.  We are not a
registered non-profit organization, since we have (unfortunately) never
raised enough money to make the incredible amount of paper work worth our
whiles.

If you have any questions, please contact Judith White, [log in to unmask]
or Ela Heyn, [log in to unmask] If you wish to donate to the FML Shelter Fund,
you may send a direct donation in the form of a check or money order to:

S.O.S. Fund, dba Judith White
1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

I will keep a record of your gifts and let Bill know the names of everyone
who has given to the fund in memory of his much-loved Sophie.

Blessings
Judith

 Ask me how to save money while supporting ferret shelters.

 1% of my monthly internet bill, 2% of my long distance and intrastate
 phone bill, and 1% of my calling card bill go to the FML Shelter Fund.
 And the rates are great!!

 We also offer ferret coloring books and a booklet for the grocery
 store coupons of your choice to support shelters.