Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:28:23 -0500
Dear Friends of the FML
And I do mean FRIENDS!  I have never been blessed with more faceless
friends than I have been here on the FML in within the ferret community.
Ferret people should all be inducted into Sainthood.

I wrote two days ago describing what a mess things are for me at the
moment, and how I really needed help with finances to get Charles
treatment.  I offered, and am still offering, a website in return for any
financial assistance I may need for my sweet furkid.

BUT I have been touched by not one, but TWO angels and have been offered
assistance financially for his initial diagnositic visit.  Between the two,
I can at least get a diagnosis and some medicine.  Where things will go
from there, I don't know, and I can only pray that things aren't serious.

I am sitting here with tears of relief in my eyes, and did not know I could
ever feel such relief.  I do not have human children, nor can I have any,
but I'm positive that this is how a mother feels when her child gets the
help he/she needs.

I only know that in the future, when things get back on track for me, I
will surely do the same for someone else.  I can't stop crying, I'm so
relieved, and surely I won't soon forget this feeling.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES AND WELL WISHES.  And I especially thank
my two special angels.  I won't post their names, because I wasn't granted
permission to do so, but they know who they are.  Charles has an
appointment tomorrow at 2:30 p.m.  I will post tomorrow nite (for
Wednesday's FML) what the outcome is and I will personally email all who
took the time to write me.

Warmest Regards to the best friends this single girl can have.  I'm so
relieved to know I am not alone.