From:
Cheryl & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:46:05 -0400
Hi Guys,
I have a surrender named Coke and he has this horrible sore that I show on
http://www.sjferret.com/cokesore.htm
as not to waste space.  Please mouse there and I am taking any
suggestions as to what it could be.

Cheryl, Steve and from all my babies waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
including the gang of 44 ferrets plus Steve & Cheryl the bill payers.

We are a State licensed no kill shelter so please visit us and our
business of ferrets at http://www.sjferret.com/
or if your looking to adopt goto
http://www.sjferret.com/ad.html or our business at http://www.tamart.com/
and for email mailto:[log in to unmask] or via ICQ #2851077