Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:08:33 +0000
That story is awful and I can't imagine anyone paying $1500 for an
ultrasound. I don't pay that anything close to that for surgeries,
and I'm in California.

However it does sound like the vet that did the surgery went above and
beyond the call of duty for a suffering animal. I think the fact that
they stayed there hours after they were supposed to be closed is
wonderful and shows the vets dedication to pets. Not all vets would do
that. I think it would be a great idea if people sent thank you cards
to this vet. If you could please send me the vets info my club would be
happy to send a thank you card and I encourage others to do the same.

Kimberly
President of the Northern California Ferret Alliance
www.ncferretalliance.org