From:
who am i!??Who are you? <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 10:38:02 -0500
Hi, my sister and I have 2 ferrets, Frito and Stinky. They live in our
basement. Recently, we have been going down there and finding what
appears to be vomit in bags and boxes that they normally play in.  We do
not know which ferret is vomiting because we are not down there all the time.
Both are eating,drinking, playing and going to the bathroom normally. If
somebody knows what some common ailments are in ferrets that cause
vomiting, could you please let me know, i'm worried!

Also, Stinky's fingernails split all the time and get caught on carpets,
and fabrics. We cut them and they split even more. If anyone has any
advice to this problem a response would be appreciated.

                               -Beth,Diane,Stinky and Frito