From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 02:53:59 -0400
Hello all!...Since we have a vet representing "Petsmart" within our
ranks,...and hopefully he can find the time to read the fml's as often
as possible,..I wonder if the Doctor can tell us, &/or just me, how many
of their stores are NOW being used as "Trial stores" for the 'possible'
stocking of ferret kits?....

'Trial stores' was not the correct term used,..way back when there was a
concerted effort to convince PETSMART NOT to begin this practice,....I'd
have to refer to my "folder full" of posts & emails all sent with the
same plea of "please don't"!  I believe that the ORIGINAL # of stores
to be used for this experiment, was 3 or 4......BUT we have NOT heard
whether or not this has begun to be policy(inventory)...i.e., how the
'trial period' went??  I believe that the term,...'sweeping under rug'
was used by me at that time, but I was assured that this was NOT the
case.  Can we/I get accurate & true answers to these questions?  That
is what was promised!......we've heard alot about the care, handling, &
treatment of PETSMART kits,.....but that is merely putting the cart
before the horse.  I hope the answers are in the FERRET'S FAVOR!....

thank you..
john rich & the n.j. gang.  jdr.