Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 05:06:29 -0800
I have had some reports already that some ferrets have received
inappropriate gifts. I'd like to set up a list of people who are
willing to try to make these ferrets' Christmases more merry. If
you have ferrets on the Ferret Giving Tree who have received an
inappropriate gift, please let me know.

It is very sad when people think that shorting a shelter is appropriate
behavior at Christmas (or anytime).

Please email me if you would like to be put on the list to send new
gifts to some very sad ferrets.

Thanks!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.