From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 01:31:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Did anyone notice the mischeivous ferret on Marc Marrone's Pet Shop on TV
today?  My boyfriend and I couldn't stop laughing.  Marc was doing a show
on pet snakes for kids and this little ferret was into everything!  Poor
Marc definitely had his hands full with that little guy.  Every few
seconds he was reaching for the ferret who was ready to jump off the
platform or climb into the snake aquarium.  And I thought my guys were a
handful!  Anyways, just had to share.

Happy New Year,
Jennifer, CJ, Cindy, & Pete