From:
KCAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 19:46:41 -0500
Gang,
  Greetings,
  John R.
  Ref how do you put two ferrets on seperate food!  Seperate cages,
 and return them to their cages every couple of hours!

  Ref ear cleaning.  I don't know how important it is, as three
girls I took in as refugees are over three years old and NEVER had
theirs cleaned and need that and nails clipped.

  We have some opti-clean that we put in the ear and then just use
a Q-tip.  One of the Vets on-line said the Ferret ear canal is such that
you can't hit the ear drum.  We just "scruff" the ferret and clean away!

Regards,
{SOUP in NC}