From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 00:16:03 -0600
Apparently my password on ICQ#28157664 was compromised.  Any messages
recieved from that ICQ# should be reguarded as false and NOT coming from
me!  If you have recieved any such messages, please forward the logs to
me asap so I can track down what was said.

Thank you,
David

David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
ICQ# 35673063  AIM Name: Peleahn
Seekers of Truth and Honor (Diablo): Kalzadhan~skr~ (Training Squad)
http://home.earthlink.net/~ferretlover/index.html
Member: Pam Greene's Ferret Help Team
Rec.Pets.Ferrets Moderator
Owner of 6 wonderful ferrets!
NOTE: I am NOT a vet. Any and all ferret advice is
just that, *advice*. I recommend you consult with
your vet on any areas of concern.
Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.