From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 01:35:39 -0700
Hi all,
We here in Las Vegas are having another Yard Sale with all proceeds
going to 24Carat Ferret Shelter.  We can use any volunteers who may
want to help out, donate or just shop!  The date for the sale will be
5/15 &16 this coming Sat.  & Sun.  Also, the shelter collects cans (soda,
juice etc.) to be turned in for $.  My husband and I usually make a trek
down to Hesperia, Calif since most all or our cans here have a Calif.
redemption, and the Shelter can get alot more for them there than here.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE YARD SALE OR CAN REDEMPTIONS GO TOWARD VET BILLS, &
ETC. FOR THE SHELTER.

So if you've been looking for a way to help out with our beloved 24 Carat
Ferret Shelter, I've just given you TWO different ways to do so without
alot of fuss.  You can call C.J.  at the shelter 876-8224, and C.J.  wil
let you know where we are or you can call me, Kelly at 877-2849, as the
yard sale will be at mine and my neighbors home.

Remember this is a great way to help and we can use all the help we can
get.

Thanks Much
Kelly Sherman

Treat animals as your friends, and your friends as you do your animals...
Karma can be your friend or your enemy.