From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:08:49 -0500
Walmart has cheap woodpellets right now.  In our area (Reading, Pa).....
they are $2.96 each, and no tax.  So if you use litter, check out the
Walmarts in your area.  GO WALMART.........I love this place.

We have Angie Jordan drawing for us on November 26, 2004.  If you are
not in our area and would love to have your ferret drawn, either for
Christmas or just for so, we are still able to have her do this for you.
The donation will go to our Shelter also.  The cost is $10.00 for a black
and white drawing, or $15.00 for a colored drawing.  What you would do it
paypal us the money ([log in to unmask]) and email us a photo of
your ferret.  Or you can snail mail us a photo of your ferret with a
check/money order.  We will then have her do your drawing and send it to
you in the mail.  Please include $3.00 for S/H.  For details, feel free
to email us.  Her drawings are great, and if you would like to see some
of her work, go to http://www.mugsandmagic.com/angie/index.html

I also have a photo of her ferret drawing if anyone would like to see it.
Just toss me an email.  It is great.  We would also need some personality
traits about your ferret so we can make them as realistic as possible.

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue-"The Hilton Of Ferret Rescues"
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064