From:
Alice Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:27:48 EST
First I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOURI WOOD!!!!!!  I want to announce
that my boyfriend got a new member to our family.  She is the cutest
little thing and her three brothers and one sister love her already.  Now
the big question is her name.  I was thinking Chrissy for Christmas time,
but she's 7 weeks old so she was born in Autumn which is the other name
I'm thinking of.  So I want to put it to a vote or at least get opinions
while I try to make up my mind.  She's a dooker.  I've never heard a more
talkative ferret in my life.  I've been owned by them for 7 years now.
She justs runs around the bedroom dooking away.  OK I'm going on and on.
I'm done now lol.

Alice and her four musketeers... ooops five lol