From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 17:21:46 -0400
                         Shelter capacity is FULL!!!

We have several critical care residents!  and we have many special needs and
requiring surgery....we also know there are more ferrets looking for space..
so......

Presently, Shelter staff will work to assist and counsel those who feel it
is no longer convenient to keep their ferrets in order for them to make
adequate placements without the animal entering the shelter system.

We will be initiating a waiting list so as we place resident ferrets we can
take others in (all ferrets entering the shelter facility are required to
have a copy of vet records) and a donation to offset processing is required.

Our primary goal however is to assist the present caretakers with advice and
education which would allow the ferrets to remain with their caretakers.

Those who would like more information on the waiting list should call 603
876-4975, or forward email to the above address for updates.