From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:25:58 -0400
Can anyone provide transport for a small number of Utah ferrets from
Oberlin OH (southwest of Cleveland) to Buffalo NY?

I will be helping Julie Fossa take care of 64 Utah ferrets this weekend,
and be back home Sunday afternoon.  Ronnie DiComo can be in Buffalo
Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning to take them to their final
destination.  We just need someone to get them from me and take them to
Buffalo.  I can drive east of Cleveland a bit to meet someone if that
will help, though that would have to be Sun-Tues evenings only.

There will most likely be a single cage with 4 or so ferrets.  The cage
can go with the ferrets if necessary; it fits in the back seat of even
small cars.

If you can help, please contact me or Julie at 419-225-8383 asap.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH