From:
Jenny Swander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:13:35 -0500
Late Thursday night I happened to turn on Amazing Animal Videos and they
said there was a ferret video coming up.  The ferret's name was Brigette,
5 yr.  old sable and they were from CT.  The lady had Brigette clicker
trained and she would go over a course involving hurdles, a teeter totter,
jump through a hoop, and fetch a ball back to the lady, also a tunnel in
the course.  It was amazing to see how well Brigette did all this.  If
you've ever seen the dog agility courses on tv, that's what this was like.
I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to have caught this on tv.  I hope
some of you also got to see this, it was worth it!