From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:45:31 -0500
Susie Lee here for, in and of the Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc. with
a nice small bit of news... Our Sanctuary was mentioned when our
Sanctuary's (now 12 year old) dog, Mulan Shar-Pei, was featured as the
"Halo pet weekly winner" (of a doggie bag of their products, which I
have not yet seen...maybe later in todays or tomorrow's mail?, if their
chicken treats' are included and the ingredient list of it is good,
i'll write back and let you know if ferrets can have them, and then if
the ferrets CAN have them, what those among our currently 58 ferrets
think of them.

Incidentally we've had ferrets coming and going off to be adopted at a
fast clip, lately... one fine ferrety fellow came in already named
Treble Clef Albino MelodyMan Ferret ((I LOVE it when those rare few
show some actual imagination!)), who was adopted within a few days due
in a large part to his catchy name!)...ANYway...here is the page with
the pictures of brownie-colored Mulan and the mention and even a link
to one of our Ferret & Dove Sanctuary's pages...
http://blog.halopets.com
and the link they used is this one...
http://www.myspace.com/ferretanddove
even though the pictures of Mulan Shar-pei Peacemaker are featured on
two OTHERS of our pages. That's alright with us, we are grateful for
the mention of the Sanctuary and hope it draws yet more good adoptors!