From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:50:20 -0500
Want to really help the 115 or so Giving tree ferrets ?

       **Buy and Pay From 11/1/2004 thru 12/15/2004 only)**
BUY $35.00 WORTH OF BEDDING-AND WE WILL SEND A FREE THICK SNUGGLY SACK
(of our choice) TO THE GIVING TREE,ADV TREE FERRET, SHELTER OR PERSON
OF YOUR CHOICE-ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!USA ONLY (no shipping charge either!)
See for yourself -why people RAVE about our peoducts.  OUR EBAY FEEDBACK
SAY"S IT ALL!!
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

We have a great selection of NEW Handcrafted High Quality Bedding in our
Ebay store -(adding DAILY) with so many inexpensive but Top Quality gifty
items that we will drop ship with a note from Santa .  The Giving Tree,
ADV Tree, Hospice and ALL would be pleased with their Christmas gifts
AND Proceeds from sales Benefit the many ADV FREE and ECE FREE (33)
Fuzzies here at LFFR(Little Feet Ferret).  Retreat)which over half are
former Rescues now permanent residents of our Family and mostly Older,
Adrenal or Behavior Challenged and in need of daily meds, Monthly Lupron,
Pred, and Supplies.

All of our bedding is Handcrafted in a separate Pet Free Building OUR
CHALLENGE: We are self supporting and appreciate your purchase.

Thanks,
Rose @ LFFR
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/