From:
Diana Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 12:12:00 -0700
I have found vomit in my 3 girls cage on 3 occasions in the last 3 weeks.
I'm concerned.

2 of them seem in fine health and 1, Chloe, is a little lethargic lately.  I
thought this might be due to the heat.  Could heat cause them to vomit?

The 1st occasion I found the vomit was after giving her some petromalt
stuff for hairballs. She had a dry "cough" and I thought this would help.
I'm guessing the stuff upset her stomach. After that, I decided not to let
any of them have more petromalt, and they haven't had any.

Today, I found more vomit.  Actually, I'm not even really sure which one is
getting sick since they are all in the same cage.  Their little poops look
good and I have always fed them Iams, so its not a diet change.  I don't
believe it could be stress, their routine is the same and all of them have
been together about a yr now.  They don't go outside cause I'm in an FFZ.
They are completely up-to-dates on shots, the last vax was March so its not
a reaction to that.

I'm at a loss. Any suggestions/advice?? All thoughts would be appreciated.

You can e-mail me: [log in to unmask]

Thanx in advance --diana