From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2010 22:24:54 -0500
Arrived home from trip to visit my Mom in Northern Indiana. She is 92,
and that makes it a blessing because she knows me and still is with me.

I always like to travel to meet ferret friends along my trips, and this
time I was blessed to meet two. I had a chance to go to the bottom of
Illinois and meetup with Kat Hammond. My favorite Kit Kat ... Thanks
for sharing your fuzzies, your home and and your sister, Karen with me.
Lots of fun and laughs. Always wonderful to reconnect with you -- I
remember meeting you at my first Symposium here in Atlanta, seems like
we didn't miss a beat from then.

I planned on going to see Jerri Carel, in Louisville like normal, but
both her and Ron had caught a flu type bug, so will see them next time.

So I called Zoo to see if coming the day before would be a problem --
She said, "Come on", so I did -- heading all the way up thru the center
of Illinois --- OMG, and I thought going thru Indiana was tough ...
Nope, Illinois takes the cake!

I got in really late, but Zoo greeted me with open arms right before
midnight. What a warm and loving welcome from a sweet lady that had
never met me. I got to play with the group that was out, and help a
bit. Not much to do because everything was so organized, kids just
needed a bit of late night gravy. She has some of the most precious
oldsters, and told me about each of them. She offered me the futon that
felt like a fluffy dream place after so much driving. Had a delightful
morning with Zoo, and right before I left she gifted me with the most
beautiful yards of fleece for the Crafty Weasels to help send more
bedding to other shelters. Definitely brought tears to my eyes, here I
was wanting to help her, and she was being so wonderful and giving.

Wow ... So I got to see my Mom, sister and her children ... and also
my wonderful ferret family. Life is indeed good!!

Well, time to get off the computer and cut all the fleece from Zoo, we
have another sew day coming up and shelters that need bedding.

Thanks to all the ferret community. The circle of giving continues --
and I feel extremely thankful to be part of it.

Florence Love
Crafty Weasels of GA