Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 07:09:52 -0700
Dear Lizette

It was very hard to read your post, I wanted to just scroll on past.
But I didn't, I read every heart breaking, gut wrenching word.

I read it because I know how easy something like this can happen to
each one of us here on the FML. I recently nearly lost my tiny Bizzy
girl when she impossibly climbed onto a chair, then impossibly wedged
into a half inch space, then stopped breathing. It was hard to admit I
allowed this to happen, hard to tell 3000 people. We must help others
learn from our mistakes.

My heart aches with you my friend, I wish words could undo what can't
be undone.

We can learn from words though, thank you for reminding me that my
ferrets *helping* me load/unload the dishwasher could very easily
turn into a heartbreaking disaster. Their *fun* has ended as of this
morning, we will find something safer to do.

Ardith