From:
Joyv evan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 03:43:01 +0000
Anyone besides me go to see it my little boy could not wait to see it.
I never want it played in my home or a copy of it.  I will shoot the tv
with a rock lol.  They have a ferret scene that is about ten minutes long
and when it was playing I screamed f.. this s.../  My husband hit me.
The ten minutes of footing is too much to speak of.  There is a half
hawlk half horse that they are rescuing and the girl comes out of the
forrest with five to ten big boy ferrets very limp fillled with blood,
and she throws one at this creature and he eats it so she leads him away
for about ten minutes throwing these dead ferrets at it.  When she gets
it where they want it to be she throws done the three ferrets left and he
tears into them..  I dont have words but if anyone besides me has seen it
can you comment please.  If you are a ferret lover you may not want to
see this.  The only way I would want to see it is to get the feeling and
the info for myself.  I am done with Harry Potter