From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 22:19:15 -0500
We too enjoyed the meetings in St. Louis.  I can't imagine how hard
everyone on the committee worked to get this up and running successfully.
I hope that they are all resting this week.  One of the best parts for
us was the opportunity to talk to the veterinary experts about some of
our foundlings who have health problems.  New ideas are already being put
into practice here.

You all be sure to watch for Shirley Hewett, the lady from Australia, as
she travels around the country.  We brought her home with us for a couple
of days and she was a delightful visitor.  She patiently told her stories
to everyone we invited over to meet her and she spent a good part of
Sunday night and Monday sitting on the floor playing with our shelter
ferrets.  She's off to Chicago today, Tuesday.  If she shows up where
you are please take good care of her, not that she really needs it.  We
look forward to seeing her again in Toronto.

Bobbi McC.