From:
Cynthia Ann Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 18:16:37 -0600
Yikes...I feel like I have been posting with one dilema after another.  In
the past ffew days I have noticed that my pretty little sable Einney is
getting extremely thin.  SHe is about a year and a half old.  She appears to
be eating, I have supplemented her diet with nutical.  Back in Dec of 1996
she became very ill and lost a lot of weight.  This happened while I was out
of town and she was staying at a boarding place.  None of my other ferrets
at the time got sick.  She never did gain all of her weight back.  Since
that time she has been rambuncios as ever.  The last few days she is bitting
to the point of drawing blood (she has always been a bit of a nipper..
originally the pet store didn't want to sell her to me beacuse they were
going to send her back to the breeder to be killed) and is extremely skinny.
Part of me wonders if it is stress.  Since mid Feb I have introduced a new
ferret baby and dog into the house.  The amount of attention the ferrets are
getting is not necessarily any less than before the dog.  I just am nit
sure what to do.  I have a vet appt on Monday to have Banana's stiches out
finally..I plan to bring Einney with.  Any suggestions please emails me.  I
have heard of duck soup and timmy's tonic but don't know if they would be
appropriate in this situation.  Thanks for all your support and advise over
the past month.

Cynthia and the furry heard
Malan, Jaz, Einney, Lynk, Banana and Kuma (woof-woof)