From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:39:43 -0500
Hi Ferret Worshippers:

A new kind of ferret calendar is available this year...log onto
www.neferrets.org/sale_items.html and see the "Real Men Play With Their
Weasels" Calendar for 2004!  Our cover shot, which you can see o our
website, is our organization's veterinarian cuddling a fuzzy buddy!  The
"Real Men" calendat debuted at the Atlanta Symposium and will be featured
in Ferrets Magazine's "Shop Around" feature in the next issue!

Produced by New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc., this
calendar features 15 great shots of men caught sharing a warm fuzzy
moment with a ferret friend!  In February, a professional dancer has a
ferret in a deep tango dip!  In April, an artist sketched on the shore of
a misty pond while his ferret friend "observes"!  In August, a man who
can't get enough ferrets is caught taking a kiddy-pool dip with three
furry friends, and in December a chef offers a sample of a tasty dish to
his finicky lady ferret!

All proceeds from the calendar benefit the ferrets in NEFFER's foster
system!  Ordering information is on our web page, and you can email us
at [log in to unmask] as well.

Check it out if you're looking for a slightly "different" ferret calendar
this year!