From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:17:18 -0700
My dear Dr. Otten, you seem a tad testy about Dr. Karen's book.  Could it
be you feel it a threat to the sales of YOUR book on ferrets?  Please send
me a copy of your own book, that I might compare the two.

Now this is just my own feeling, but it seems a book's author (but what do
I know, being unpublished and all) should be the one to decide on the title
of their work.

Dr. Karen, pay no attention to this oaf.  We, the members of your FML
family, take great pride in your accomplishment, and look forward to it's
availability at a bookstore near us!

Dr. Otten, you get the burnt biscuit award this week, congratulations.

Georgia, the left coast one...

Hmm, maybe I'm not unpublished, does the coloring book count?  Naw, I was
just the producer, never mind.