Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:34:20 -0500
Sandee,

I am writing to ask you to  please check up on Daddy's Baby Girl.

She was 11 years 8 months old and she left for the bridge on Monday and
I'd like to know that she made it and is doing great.  I want to know if
she can see now.  I want to know if all her health issues are gone.  I
want to know how she likes her new found youth.  I want her to be told
one more time that mom and dad loves her, and I want her to know that we
miss our little princess.

Thank you Sandee.
Lois